On our blog, we often talk about the benefits of a managed travel program for corporations. But what about the traveler? Whether traveling every single week or only once a year, a company’s managed travel program should assist travelers as well.
Traveling itself is taxing. And that’s not even counting in the stress from meetings, staying on top of emails and time management. We support companies, but more importantly their employees, with the eccentricities of travel. Christopherson provides a wealth of essential resources, just for travelers.
How Christopherson assists travelers:
- One-stop Shopping. Book your air, hotel and car from one source. All discounts and negotiated rates are at your fingertips.
- Guaranteed Lowest Fare. The traveler will receive a refund if a lower fare is found that meets the same qualifications as the original fare.
- After–hours. Christopherson is available 24/7 You will receive experienced, efficient, and courteous support round the clock, no matter where they are in the world.
- Unused Ticket Tracking. Unused tickets are tracked and made available to you immediately upon cancellation of the original ticket.
- Traveler Profile. Avoid wasted time and hassle of having to communicate or re-entering your unique travel preferences every time you book your travel.
You have enough on your plate. We cover the tiny details of travel so you can focus on the more important items.
- How the REAL ID Act will soon effect travelers
- Travel hardest on small business travelers
- How business travelers can get airport lounge access
Christopherson Business Travel is an award-winning travel management company with more that 60 years of experience. From our custom-built technology to our experts employees, we’ve succeeded by providing superior support for all the unique problems travel hands out. If you think your company could benefit from additional travel management solutions, contact us today.