Nowadays, it seems like there’s list after list of reasons that you “NEED” to do something. But sometimes, perspectives need to be altered. That’s why today we are focusing on the top 10 reasons you don’t need a travel management company to assist with your business travel needs.
10 Reasons You Don’t Need a TMC:
- Saving the company money simply isn’t that important to you or the company
- Ensuring the safety of your travelers isn’t a critical responsibility
- Its not important for the company’s employees to be more efficient
- Paying travel suppliers more than needed sounds like a great idea
- It doesn’t matter if unused tickets expire, or are being misused
- Maintaining a spreadsheet is preferred to a professional reporting system
- A preference for getting nothing vs. earning corporate travel loyalty points
- Love living by the saying: “We’ve always done it this way, so why change now?”
- When there’s a travel problem, it’s a ‘thrill’ to spend 2hrs on the phone solving it
- Enjoy having no one to call for help, after missing the day’s last flight home
The bottom-line is that if you travel any more than never, it probably doesn’t hurt to have a travel management company on your side. Christopherson Business Travel is an award-winning travel management company. With more than 60 years of experience, our cost-saving solutions and dedicated travel experts have saved companies thousands every year. Contact us to learn more. Or, keep reading about the benefits of using a travel management company.