TripIt is already used by many business travelers, but if you’re unfamiliar with this application, TripIt is a mobile service that helps you organize and share your travel plans. It allows you to easily consolidate your them into a comprehensive itinerary that you can share with friends and family, view on your computer or mobile device, and add directions and maps between your destinations. It comes in two versions–a “basic” (free) and a “Pro” (paid).
As the hectic holiday season rapidly approaches, here are five ways TripIt can help give you peace of mind:
- Increase the peace. Let TripIt do the heavy lifting. Simply forward travel bookings to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a master itinerary instantly.
- Ditch the manila folder. No more fumbling at the check-in counter. Easily access confirmation numbers from any smartphone.
- Know where to go, on-the-go. TripIt provides maps and directions, and makes it easy to find nearby restaurants or merchants.
- Keep activities organized too. Organize restaurant reservations, theater tickets and more in TripIt.
- Avoid airport pick-up confusion. Share itineraries with family members so flight numbers and arrival times are handy, minimizing last minute scrambles.
The retail cost for TripIt Pro is $49/year, however Christopherson offers our clients a discounted price of $39/year. Or you can sign your entire company up for TripIt Pro/Enterprise and pay only $1.00 per trip.