I think we’ve all heard that song at some point, and what a perfect reminder that summer is just around the corner!
Do you have your summer vacation plans set yet? Does your list of potential ideas include the words “Disney” or “beach”? Last summer my family did “Disney” and “Beach” in July and it was a blast for everyone, young to old.
Andavo Travel, the vacation division of Christopherson Business Travel, has been recognized as an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner for the breadth of knowledge and value we bring to you, the customer, when it comes to Disney vacation options. In fact, with this recognition, our team was awarded a limited-edition commemorative gicle’e painting, created by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Character Artist, Joe Kaminski.
Planning a Disney Vacation with Andavo Travel
“Time” is something we’re all lacking, so spend the time you do have getting ready for all of the fun you’ll have and allow our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners to take care of all the trip research for you.
Here it the information you should have ready when you call:
1) Which Disney destination you want to visit:
- Walt Disney World in Florida
- Disneyland in California
- Disney Cruise Line
- Adventures by Disney
- Aulani Resort, Hawai’i
- Beyond Walt Disney
2) The dates you’d like to go (And are your dates flexible?)
3) How many in your party and their ages
4) The type of transportation you plan to use to get to your destination, i.e. Do you need flights?
5) Any special needs or services required
6) Plans to purchase travel insurance, for the various potential emergencies or unexpected situations prior to, and during, your vacation. It’s definitely worth the cost in the end.
Christopherson Business Travel takes care of your entire managed travel program. Now let Andavo Travel take care of your vacation plans. Contact Andavo Travel via AndavoTravel.com.