Rely on Christopherson Business Travel’s expertise in collegiate travel management
As the 11th largest business travel agency in the United States, Christopherson leads the industry with experience and proficiency. In 2014, we booked more than a half-billion dollars in annual travel for more than 900 organizations, including government entities, non-profit organizations, Fortune 500 companies, and nearly 30 public and private colleges and universities across the country.
University of Colorado realized more than $300,000 in savings in just the first contract year with Christopherson Business Travel. –Sandy Hicks, Assistant Vice President/Chief Procurement Officer, University of Colorado
A few of the benefits of partnering with Christopherson:
Designated Account Manager
- With you from implementation and throughout partnership
- Expert advocate in vendor negotiations
- Program customization and training
Designated University Travel Team of Agents
- Expertise with Fly America, NCAA, grant travel, etc.
- Agents average more than 20 years of experience
- Specialists in Group, Study Abroad, Team, and Student Travel
Travel Management Technology
- Duty of Care and Security tool to locate, alert, notify, and verify safety of travelers
- Comprehensive desktop program with corresponding mobile app provides complete view of travel program
- Extensive reporting options
- Airline, rental car, and hotel savings programs
- Savings reported through our ValueLogic® technology
Right away, Christopherson made us feel like the customer really matters. From implementation to maintenance, they have gone above and beyond to make sure we have what we need in order to have a great travel program. –Anna Kessel, Accounting & Business Services, University of San Francisco
Christopherson has extensive experience in effectively transitioning and implementing clients to our service structure, which is evidenced by our on-time, on-budget, and client-satisfied implementations.
The reason for our implementation success is simple: 1) tried-and-true methodology, 2) a skilled and qualified team, and 3) hands-on support from management.
Even without mandating travel agency usage, consolidating your travel spend will allow your school to reduce travel spend, achieve higher levels of compliance, and take advantage of potential travel vendor programs. You can count on Christopherson to assist with these consolidation efforts throughout the initial implementation and beyond as we help you create a plan that specifically works for your school and travel program.