SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH—Christopherson Andavo Travel is pleased to announce the release of AirSelect®, an email price & schedule communication matrix for full service customers.
Features of this new technology include:
• Effective communication of multiple flight & pricing options via email
• Matrix can be price or schedule sensitive • Accessing over 450 airlines and 4.3 billion fares
• Travel agents have 26 configurable options to meet travelers requests
• Customizable to individual company travel policies
• Provides “visual guilt” pricing benefits to full service customers
• Easy to read content with full description; no cryptic airline coding
AirSelect will provide the new standard for email communications of price & schedule options to Christopherson Andavo full service customers. This enhanced technology will replace the need for travelers and travel arrangers to take notes over the phone or to decipher airline codes of “cut and paste” communications from travel agent displays through email. Christopherson Andavo clients will benefit from meaningful details such as number of seats available and increased options to select from. The beta test of AirSelect resulted in increased accuracy, increased traveler/travel planner satisfaction, and lower average ticket cost.
About Christopherson Andavo Travel
Christopherson Andavo Travel is the independently owned leader in business travel management in the rocky mountain region. With over 250 employees and 33 offices, the company supports more than $250 million in annual travel bookings. Christopherson Andavo Travel provides intelligent travel management to more than 800 successful companies.
Christopherson Andavo is an affiliate of BCD Travel – the leading provider of global travel logistics. BCD operates in 96 countries with $12 billion in annual travel management bookings and a combined worldwide workforce in excess of 12,000. To learn more about Christopherson Business Travel, visit www.christophersontravel.com.