Now is a great time to reserve a Regent Seven Seas Cruise through your Andavo travel advisor. (As a reminder, Andavo Travel is the vacation travel division of Christopherson Business Travel.)
We have reserved space for our Andavo clients on five Mediterranean voyages throughout 2012 and 2013, and are able to offer you an exclusive onboard credit of $500 to $700 per suite! This credit could be used towards spa treatments, items in the sundry shop, for an upgraded shore excursion, etc.
And, because we are a Virtuoso member agency, you will also receive the following complimentary Virtuoso Voyager Club amenities:
- Private cocktail reception
- Onboard host
- Exclusive luxury shore event
Why Regent over some other cruise line? Regent Seven Seas Cruises has the most inclusive luxury cruise experience, where you won’t feel “nickel and dimed” while onboard.
The following amenities are all included as part of your cruise fare:
• 2-for-1 Fares plus additional bonus savings
• FREE Roundtrip Air
• FREE Business Class Air Upgrades to Europe in Penthouse Suites and higher
• FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
• FREE Luxury Hotel Package (includes 1-Night pre-cruise hotel stay in city of embarkation, transfers from hotel to the ship, breakfast and porterage.)
• FREE Beverages including fine wines and premium spirits
• FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
• FREE Ground Transfers
• FREE In-suite mini-bar replenished daily
• FREE 24-hour room service and no additional charge for specialty restaurants
• With an enviable staff-to-guest ratio of 1 to 1.5 our mid-sized ships have a maximum capacity for only 490 or 700 guests
• All-suite accommodations, 97% with private balconies — voted the best at sea
• Up to four gourmet restaurants, including the iconic steakhouse Prime 7, plus haute French cuisine at Signatures, Continental dining at Compass Rose, casual indoor and outdoor buffet dining at La Veranda, our new Tuscan-inspired evening restaurant Sette Mari at La Veranda and the al fresco Pool Grill
• Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
• An enriching onboard experience brought to life through spectacular Broadway-style shows, fine arts, culinary demonstrations and wine tastings, knowledgeable lectures, wellness and family programs
• Wireless Internet access throughout the ship
• Elegant casual dress code. Formal and semi-formal attire optional on sailings of 16 nights or longer
• Enticing voyages to more than 300 ports around the continents, with access to visit more intimate ports than larger vessels
For reservations, please call an Andavo travel advisor. 866-327-7600.
Terms and conditions apply. Ask your travel advisor for details.