Christopherson Business Travel is pleased to introduce our newest technology tool, Hotel Attachment—a digital solution to the dilemma of low hotel attachment rates.
HOTEL ATTACHMENT CUTS SPEND, BOOSTS COMPLIANCE, & ASSISTS IN DUTY OF CARE
Christopherson is committed to delivering convenient solutions that reduce spend, encourage compliance, and keep everyone safe and informed. Companies of all sizes face the common problem of low hotel attachment rates. Hotel Attachment fixes those low rates and provides the following benefits:
- Allows for cost-savings by encouraging use of negotiated hotel rates
- Encourages travelers to comply with travel policies and book with preferred vendors
- Improves duty of care, should an emergency arise, because you’ll know where travelers are staying
- Enables travelers to always have a complete itinerary with them when they’re traveling
- Generates analytics that can help companies reduce spend and negotiate better with vendors
- Digitizes the process with automated reminders prior to travel
HOW IT WORKS
Each day, Hotel Attachment identifies itineraries with missing hotel reservations. When such an itinerary is found, Hotel Attachment sends an email to the traveler with the following four options:
- Make a hotel reservation.
- Request another reminder for a later date.
- Attach a hotel reservation made outside the system to the itinerary.
- Waive the need for a hotel reservation.
The traveler simply clicks one of the four options and our system digitally captures and processes their request. Travelers will receive a maximum of two emails—one 24 hours after the initial booking, and a final email seven days prior to travel.
With Hotel Attachment, companies and their travelers can ensure trip plans are complete, hotel compliant, and accessible prior to travel.
HOW TO BEGIN USING THE HOTEL ATTACHMENT TECHNOLOGY
We are eager to release this new, easy-to-use technology to our clients. It will be a valuable tool in Christopherson’s AirPortal arsenal and we are confident it will help companies run more convenient, cost-effective travel programs.
There are no usage fees for Hotel Attachment, and once the technology is “turned on,” we encourage clients to communicate both the functions and benefits of Hotel Attachment to their travelers and request that they always choose one of the four options when they receive a Hotel Attachment email.
For more information, or to begin using Hotel Attachment, please contact a Christopherson Business Travel Account Manager.