BY Christopherson Business Travel |
How to Lookup Current/Future Trips in AirPortal & Download Reports
Follow the below steps to look up current or future trips in your AirPortal 360 dashboard:
- Login to AirPortal
- Click on the Trips tab on the left side navigation menu
- Next click on the Current/Future trips tab
- You can search by a traveler or arrival city
- Arrange the table by clicking on the traveler, departure city, arrival city, departure date, return date, or agency locator
- Click on Table Actions to download a full report of all travelers
Things to note:
- If there is a blank departure or arrival city, this trip or a segment of this trip has been canceled
- “View” Airtinerary, click on “HISTORY” to see the timeline of the transaction.
- Viewing the past transactions allows you to see the estimated fares, the booked fares and even exchanges that might have been done.
This 2-minute Airtinerary look up video shows travel managers how to access their travelers’ trips in AirPortal.