Do you have a traveler on your list to buy for this Holiday Season? If so, you may want to consider purchasing something that will make their traveling experience more pleasant, as more and more restrictions are making traveling a lot less glamorous than it used to be. Travel gifts can be found to fit every budget, from 3 ounce plastic containers to a new light weight luggage sets. If you’re buying for the traveler that seems to have everything, you should consider a lounge access card for their favorite airline. Listed below are a few more of my favorite ideas:
- Light weight luggage set (including wheels & carry on size pieces)
- Priority Pass giving access to airline lounges in 600 airport business lounges spread across 100 countries and 300 cities
- A subscription to TripIt Pro (www.tripit.com – help your traveler stay organized and on time)
- Help your loved one stay fit while traveling and consider a resistance band kit that is light weight and easy to pack.
- A Genie Umbrella, that folded, is less than an inch thick and 6 1/2 inches long
- Noise reduction headphones for when they are sitting next to high energy children