At the Rocky Mountain Business Travel Association’s May luncheon, Bradley Seitz, owner, President and CEO for Topaz International, presented 15 Foundational Concepts for Success of a Travel Program. His remarks provided valuable advice for travel managers building a new travel program or enhancing an existing one.
Three of his concepts I found particularly important were:
1. Connect and Listen to Your Customers
- Is there a way for them to provide you with feedback?
- You should have multiple vehicles for travelers to reach you.
2. Measure Performance
- Performance measurements are vital to gauging success.
- Measurements lead the way for improvement.
3. Efficiency and Quality
- A quality program begins with service.
- Speed enhances value.
To review his full presentation and learn more about building a successful business travel program, click here.