According to an article from Airways News, Delta is the first U.S. legacy carrier to offer extra legroom seats as a fare class.
A few of the benefits of this fare class are:
- Customers can take advantage of Sky Priority boarding instead of boarding in Zone 1
- There is dedicated overhead bin space for Comfort+ customers
- Extra leg room
- Free wine, spirits, and regional craft beers for customers 21 and over
- Snacks on all flights with a premium snack basket being offered on flights over 900 miles
- Complimentary access to everything on Delta Studio
Delta still will charge for checked bags and meals in Delta Comfort+. Additionally, some medallion changes were made to make this fare available.
For more information please visit Delta.com.