In the coming New Year, on Monday, January 7, Christopherson Business Travel will be launching our enhanced and newly redesigned AirPortal® technology platform. Our development team has completely rebuilt our platform from the ground up in order to provide greater ease, convenience, and cost-savings to our clients.
Three of the guiding principles of this redesign have been to increase the sophistication, dependability, and visibility of our products and services. In keeping with these objectives we are giving our clients more access to information than ever before. Of course, with this increased visibility comes increased accountability, which we look forward to providing.
Now for some details…
Branding Changes Include:
- Re-naming our entire business travel technology platform AirPortal®
- Designing a brand new look and feel to our company website, CBTravel.com
- Retiring the TravelAccumen® brand/product and replacing it with AirPortal 360™, our new, fully-customizable Travel Manager Dashboard
- Creating AdvisorCare®, a newly developed dashboard for travel advisors which provides timely, actionable information right to their fingertips
Core Product Improvements within AirPortal® Include:
- SecurityLogic® – multiple map overlays and views, simple search, plus alerts and notifications
- AirBank® – tracking of tickets from inception, greater visibility, and a complete audit trail of all transactions and activity
- Airtineraries® – Redesigned format with ‘trip at a glance’ and integrated travel policy summary
- ProfileLogic® – Expanded to include organization by departments and teams
- Tech Help Desk – Robust ticket tracking, automated assignment, and analytics
But it doesn’t stop there, we’ve also added new functionality:
- PolicyLogic® – new product that includes travel policy design and vendor contract management, with travel policy integration and compliance coming in 2013
- Consultative Services – new product that integrates account management client-dedicated time directly into the AirPortal® platform, providing increased management and client visibility
- Widgets – a variety of new interactive widgets that allow the user to drill in from a high level view all the way down to the transaction level. New widgets include: AirBank®, Travel Spend, ValueLogic®, Consultative Services, Expiring Tickets, and Savings per Itinerary.
Hopefully you can see why we are excited to launch our new AirPortal®. More detailed information about these updates, enhancements, and new products will be released in the coming weeks.