In 2010, Christopherson Business Travel’s executive team set a goal to double in size—from a $240 million company to a $500 million company—by 2015. One year early, we have reached that goal, booking $510 million in travel during 2014.
2014 Was A Year of Big Growth
- We increased our sales from $384 Million in 2013 to $510 million in 2014–a 33% increase.
- We implemented 84 new corporate clients last year. We now manage travel for more than 900 companies and organizations across the country.
- We added 40 new team members, bringing the total number of travel professionals employed with Christopherson to 365.
- We built 136 new Concur booking sites for both new and existing clients.
Christopherson’s Plans for 2015
In 2015, we plan to leverage the benefits of our larger scale and resources in the following ways:
Strengthen our Operational Excellence
- We will review, evaluate, and combine the best practices from each of our five offices.
- We will build a better disaster-recovery plan into our expanded geographical footprint.
Continue to Invest in Unique AirPortal® Technologies
- We will invest in a UI/UX makeover and responsive design for our AirPortal platform.
- We will invest in new, revolutionary technology that is useful, elegant, and intuitive.
Increase AirPortal Adoption
- We will continue to listen, prioritize, and act upon feedback from our clients.
- We will provide more training to a “higher, wider, deeper” group of client users.