Below are the steps you can take to cancel a trip in Concur Travel:
- On the home travel page in Concur, click on Travel at the top of the Menu Bar.
- Then click on the Upcoming Trips tab to see future trips.
- Click on the right to cancel the trip. This will Cancel the entire itinerary (all vendors in the record).
If the traveler has a hotel booked included in the record they cancel, they will need to make sure they receive a hotel cancellation number after the cancel.
If they DO NOT get a cancellation number they could be trying to cancel within the penalty timeline and could get a no-show charge from the hotel.
The screenshot below outlines how to see withdrawn (canceled) trips in the Trip Library in Concur
- In the Trip Library, travelers can search for past travel using the date range box.
- They can check the box to include withdrawn trips to see trips canceled in Concur.
- The traveler can then click on a specific trip for a canceled hotel reservation and they will see the hotel cancellation number.