On this six-day charitable Cambodia tour, you will not only experience the wonder of Angkor Wat and the rural beauty of Battambang but also have the opportunity to visit and support several local charities. Flying home, you will be left with fond memories of your travels and the smiles of the Khmer people.
Touching down in Siem Reap, you will spend the first three days of our Cambodia package tour visiting the majestic temples of Angkor. With your expert guide, learn about the history and discover the hidden alcoves of monuments such as Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteay Srei and Ta Phrom.
During your stay in Siem Reap, there are opportunities at every turn to visit a locally-run charity. Among these is The Landmine Museum, where you can learn more about the ongoing efforts to demine the country and support victims of these unexploded ordinances. Sala Bai Restaurant is another fantastic option. By dining here you not only enjoy delicious fresh Khmer cuisine, but also help in the vocational training of underprivileged children.
|6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Year Round / On Demand|
|Available upon Request|
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs. The Cambodia Charitable Tour includes:
- Accommodation in half twin/dbl room with daily breakfast at selected hotels in Siem Reap and Battambang
- English-speaking guide during trip
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits (3 days Angkor pass)
- Tuk Tuk ride for half day during the visit at small circuit in Angkor
- Public regular speedboat from Siem Reap to Battambang
- Transfer by overland from Battambang to Siem Reap