With the recent release of Christopherson Business Travel’s new AirPortal 360™ mobile app, we have literally put the power of AirPortal 360 into the hands of travel managers, travel planners, and key executives. With just one or two clicks, you can now answer a variety of questions, such as:
- Who is traveling today?
- Where will our travelers be tomorrow or next week?
- When does “so-and-so” return?
- What hotel is he/she staying in?
- What is our contract rate at the Hyatt in San Francisco?
- What is the CD number for our Delta contract?
- I forgot my password. Help?
- A new hire started today. Can you get her set up to book travel?
- I deleted my itinerary. Can I get another copy for my expense report?
- One of our travelers was let go today. Will you please make sure he can no longer book travel?
You can also execute a number of important tasks, even when you’re not at your desk, including:
- Locating all your company’s travelers
- Viewing all your travelers’ itinerary details
- Emailing an itinerary
- Accessing vendor contracts
- Enrolling new travelers
- Resetting passwords
- Deactivating ex-employees
- Contacting your Account Manager
- Contacting your Agents
- Immediately assisting travelers if flights are delayed/cancelled
- Notifying travelers of weather, disaster, safety, or delay information
Here is some recent feedback from current AirPortal 360 Mobile users:
“Everyone expects me to know all of the details of every traveler. Now I do!“
“I use this app every day, it is so convenient and simple to use.“
“With three clicks I can get the data I need. Wow!“
So, can AirPortal 360 Mobile make your life easier? All signs point to YES.
AirPortal 360 Mobile is available in the Apple app store. Simply download the app and login with your AirPortal® credentials.
Not an iPhone user? Watch for our Android version coming soon.