Effective travel management must meet and balance the needs of two key groups:
- Travel managers, who need to save their company money on travel and who also have duty of care responsibilities
- Travelers, who want service, safety, and convenience.
Our objective at Christopherson Business Travel, when we developed AirPortal 360, was to meet the requirements of both groups. While our key stakeholders are the companies for whom we manage travel because they pay for our services, we must also take good care of the travelers, in order to be successful.
AirPortal 360 is the solution that provides companies:
- One platform integrating full-service and online travel management.
- A 360° real-time view of their entire travel program providing high-level “situational awareness and increased visibility.
- Actionable intelligence allowing travel managers, our account managers, and our agents to respond to our clients’ needs.
The key components of our proprietary AirPortal 360 platform are:
AirPortal 360™ Dashboard
- Provides SecurityLogic heat map on the homepage, plus customizable widgets to provide awareness and actionable intelligence
- Create a travel management policy to monitor and manage your travel program
- Manage preferred vendor relationships and ensure compliance to help save money
- Set up a company and their travelers’ profiles and optionally organize them by division, department, and team
- Access past, present, and future traveler itineraries
- Handle duty of care by identifying who, when, and where travelers are, and respond appropriately when there is an incident that requires action
- Increase savings through recovery and management of unused airline tickets
- Provide real-time access and on-demand reporting of travel program data
My Travel™ Dashboard
- Provide travelers with the information they need before, during, and after their trips
To learn more about how Christopherson’s AirPortal 360 platform can benefit your company’s travel program and save you time and money on business travel, please contact one of our executives.