Christopherson Business Travel recently released AirPortal 360™ which was the culmination of major investments and two years of work in building our proprietary travel management technology platform.
In creating AirPortal 360, we had three main objectives:
1. To create a fully integrated platform
- We had too many disparate 3rd party travel technology systems that were hard to make work well together.
- We wanted better integration of full service & online travel management methodology and related policy compliance tools.
2. To offer a 360°, real-time view that would enable high-level “situational awareness”
- We wanted to create comprehensive dashboards and customizable widgets with KPIs.
- We wanted to offer drill-down capabilities to solve specific problems.
- We wanted to allow increased visibility and accountability.
3. Provide Actionable Intelligence for all Users
- External Clients: Travel Managers, Travel Arrangers and Travelers
- Internal (TMC) Clients: Account Managers, Agents and Support
We also evaluated the individual stakeholder’s needs before we began building
Travel Managers want savings, policy compliance, and duty of care. Thus AirPortal 360 offers:
• Policy/vendor management tools for full service and online
• Accurate management of unused airline tickets
• The ability to identify who, when and where travelers are
Travelers want service and convenience. Through our traveler dashboard, business travelers have:
• Document delivery (desktop & mobile)
• Single sign-on connectivity to third party tools – TripIt®
TMC travel agents & account managers want tools to better manage their clients’ travel programs. To facilitate this, we created tools to:
• Manage & monitor travel policy compliance
• Manage preferred vendor relationships
We certainly think we’ve met our objectives and invite you to take a look at AirPortal 360™ here. You can also contact one of our executives to learn more about how we, and our business travel technology tools, can save you time and money.