I still struggle with packing for a business trip, but one day I’m certain I’ll get it right. In fact, I’ve blogged about this topic in the past:
Now that I know what not to forget and how to do it with no wrinkles, the next step is knowing what to pack when it comes to fashion. With a little research, I have gathered Six New Packing Tips for Business Travelers:
- Two pair of shoes is essential and one must be comfortable.
- If you like to exercise on business trips but don’t have room to pack your tennis shoes, simply use the laces and tie them to your carry-on luggage.
- Pre-plan your wardrobe. It’s also easiest if you choose either a black/gray or brown/tan ensemble.
- This one is mostly for women–but change your look with accessories. You can easily make yesterday’s outfit new today by adding a scarf, different jewelry, or a flashy belt.
- Remember–you can dress up a pair of jeans if you need to, so don’t forget your favorite pair.
- Don’t be afraid to use the laundry facilities or dry cleaning services available at your hotel. This can help you avoid over-packing.