As we look back on 2013, Christopherson Business Travel had a great year with lots of change, major investments, and lots of growth.
We Made Big Changes:
- We implemented the Agresso ERP accounting & business information system.
- We updated and implemented our travel management technology platform, AirPortal®.
- We moved, expanded, or remodeled our offices in Marin County, Salt Lake City, and Denver.
We Made Big Investments:
- We invested in our proprietary technology platform (as mentioned above), which included adding AirPortal 360™ Mobile, the first comprehensive travel management mobile app.
- We made major investments in new office furniture, computer servers, back-up systems, and other software and hardware.
- We bought All Seasons Travel in Birmingham & Montgomery, Alabama.
We Experienced Big Growth:
- We implemented 96 new corporate clients, plus we added 170 new clients in Alabama.
- We added 75 new team members (27 new employees/agents and 48 new employees in Alabama).
- We added about $50 Million in sales.
Twenty-thirteen was a year filled with change, investment, and growth. And as we look forward to 2014, we have set the stage for even more growth. We are looking forward to another amazing year.
Mike Cameron, CEO
Christopherson Business Travel